I love trying new GSI Outdoors Products. Why? Because they have everything an adventurer could ever need. Recently I went on a “hike” or “walk” at Torrey Pines in San Diego. I was meeting a friend, and so I made my morning coffee, but didn’t have enough time to drink it. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try out the all new GSI Stainless Microlite Vacuum Bottle. When I read the description it said it could keep your drink hot or cold for hours. In fact, it says up to 8hrs. I was amazed, so I was eager to check it out. I poured my coffee in, had a few sips on my drive to Torrey Pines, but I couldn’t finish it all. So, I left it in my car, and went on my hike. I was eager to come back to the car and see if it was still warm. It wasn’t just warm, it was just as hot as when I left, nearly 2hrs ago. What?! Is this for real? I was amazed!
Topher, who loves his coffee hot, gave it a try, as well. He took it to a client meeting, and even after the client meeting he was amazed at how hot it was! I can’t recommend this Bottle enough for keeping beverages hot or cold for long periods of time. The perfect bottle for any camper or adventurer.
Fun Facts about this Bottle:
- incredibly lightweight
- vacuum insulated bottle provides 8hrs of heat and cold retention while being 1/3rd lighter than traditional designs
- impossibly thin, 2mm walls are actually thinner than most single wall plastic bottles for an amazingly compact footprint that fits anywhere
- 18/8 stainless steel boasts unrivaled purity and durability
- push button, flip top cap locks closed for transport and locks open for easy drinking
- 17 fl oz
- 7.9 ounces
- best used for backpacking, day use, car camping
Get yourself one of these today here.