My morning routine has been very consistent ever since I started reading The Slight Edge. I can honestly say, that this in itself is changing my life. Being organized and having routine provides stability and efficiency. It creates space for us to be more productive. With that, I thought it would be fun to share my morning routine with you all.
The 5 Things I Do Every Morning
- Make a cup of Big Train Chai Tea
- Read THE SKIMM – This is the best way to stay up to date on current events. It’s witty and makes it all really fun. Plus they do giveaways, and they have a calendar so you can see what important days, events, holidays are coming up. I love it.
- Do my Tone It Up 5 daily moves – This helps get my day started. Strength is so important for injury prevention and keeping muscle tone. It helps boost our metabolism for the day, and tightens everything up. Even if it’s just 10min.
- Read a Power Thought Card by Louise Hay
- Read 10 pages of a “self improvement” book – currently I’m reading The Slight Edge, as I mentioned. I can’t explain how awesome this book is, you just have to go get it yourself and read it.
What is something you do every morning? Share with me in the comments!
P.S Have you signed up for my weekly newsletter yet? Find out what my top posts are for the week, get exclusive fitness tips, fashion tips, and recipes! Sign up here.