I have a confession to make…

I have a confession to make…

The last two weeks I’ve been a bad girl….

How bad have I been?

Let’s start with…

Chipotle

IMG_2637

Handel’s Ice Cream – Dean’s Slow Churned Ice Cream – Haagen Daz Ice Cream

IMG_2633 IMG_2634 IMG_2635

Eating Out – Not choosing the healthiest thing on the menu

IMG_2211

Domino’s

IMG_2636

This is the highlight version of the past two weeks. After putting in all that hardwork in the 8 Week Tone It Up Bikini Series, I gave in to lots and lots of things that I wanted. I do not recommend this. It sets you back.

There is something tough about holidays, where you just give in. That’s where it all started. I was kicking butt, but then it’s the 4th of July, and I had really good intentions to eat all clean. And for the most part I did, but I was at this BBQ and I just had to have a pulled pork sandwich. It was sooooo good, that well, I had to have another. I then ate really clean on the 4th, but the window opened up, and I was ready to reward myself. haha. I think it’s awesome to reward yourself, but I kind of fell off the band wagon big time.

I’m also still dealing with this ITband syndrome situation, and I’m not back to full workout mode just yet, which kind of made me feel like “what’s the point”. The point is, we are all human. We all fall off the tracks every once in awhile. And that’s OK. But, we have to be able to hop back on, and the goal is to hop on sooner rather than later. When you start to feel yourself sway, how quickly can you get back on the bandwagon?

I love eating out, and enjoying some of my faves. I’m not going to give up Pizza or Ice Cream for life by any means. And I don’t need to make the healthy version either. But, two weeks is a bit long. lol. So, I have hopped back on the remainder of Round 2 of the Tone It Up Bikini Series. And am in full blown bikini mode. It’s Week 4, and Wednesday. I even went out to dinner for Sushi and made good choices again. My self control is back! haha. More on that in another blog post coming up….

Question: What does 5% of the population do to be successful (in career, relationships, health, finances, etc.), that the other 95% do not do?

  • Katie Morse

    Meeghan, that’s so awesome! I love it. What an amazing thing to get hooked on something so good for the mind, body, and soul at 17. I love it! Congrats to you and your son!

  • Meeghan O’Donnell

    Yay!! Race was fun this am! Even more fun as I recruited my son Tim … 17 years old and he rocked it!! Now he’s hooked and looking for the next one πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰ loving it!!

  • Katie Morse

    Thanks for all the support Tina! You’re the best!

  • Katie Morse

    hahaha. Thanks Sandra!!! Appreciate your sweet note! πŸ™‚

  • Katie Morse

    Awwww. Thank you! <3 How'd the race go? Yes! Back on it! πŸ™‚

  • It’s not about how you fall, but it’s all about how you get back up each and every time…

    Right. Enough with the wise sayings! Hahaha! It’s okay to be human and to give in to your cravings. No one’s perfect; not even hardcore athletes. But your drive is one of the things that really makes you admirable and “follow-able”, even by virtual strangers like me!

    Keep it up, Katie!

  • Sandra Austin

    Thanks for sharing this! I love the fact that you are just like any of us, falling off the wagon once in a while (and that you admit it)! I actually finds this motivating!

  • Meeghan O’Donnell

    Just love you…seriously you are the realest. Completely fell off the bandwagon last week…need adult supervision! Just decided to start making good choices again (and signing up for a race next week last minute helps too!)…That mocha chocolate banana situation is the bomb…i have choc in my coffee EVERY morning but this is better!! TIU back on! xo